Healthy, Simple, Delicious, and best of all...low-carb! Those are the four awesome things that I love about this stuffed eggplant recipe. It’s perfect for your weekly meal prep because it only takes about 15-20 minutes to prepare. Did I mention that it’s also very filling?
Here are the ingredients for the keto stuffed eggplants that you’ll need:
- 2 Eggplants
- 1/2 cauliflower (riced)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 tsp fine sliced salted lemon
- 1 cup olive oil
- Feta cheese
- Slice the eggplants in half lengthways and cut them crosswise
- for the chermoula: mix garlic, cumin, coriander, chili, red pepper powder, lemon skins and 2 halves of the oil together
- put the chermoula on the eggplants- massage it in
- Cook the eggplants on a baking tray in the oven until soft
- Prepare the eggplant stuffing: in a bowl mix in the cauliflower rice, olives, parsley, walnuts...